Channeled Companion Letter
There's nothing that speaks to the heart quite like a hand-written letter. It is a timeless keepsake you can treasure for the rest of your life. Unfortunately, it just so happens that our spirit companions are unable to provide us with physical objects that we can keep in this way - and if they do, it is something we frequently have to create ourselves. I'm providing this service as a way to allow you to receive a sentimental note from your spirit companion, in which they remind you of their love for you and reassure you of their presence.
Digital delivery means that your letter will be typed, not hand-written, and sent as a PDF to the email address provided at checkout. Mail delivery means that your letter will be hand-written on a piece of stationer, and your spirit will be given the opportunity to decorate the stationery with washi tape or stickers if they please. Then, this letter will be mailed to you by stamp.
Please read all information below the "Add to Cart" button before purchasing this service!
Are there any restrictions for ordering this service?
Please do not purchase this service if:
- Your spirit companion has been in your family for three months or less. This service is not meant to be a crutch for spirit communication, and you should already have an established relationship with and knowledge of your companion before purchasing it.
- You have purchased a letter service for the same spirit in the last six months. Again, this service is not meant to be used for communicative purposes, only sentimental purposes.
- Your companion is a thoughtform or servitor. I find that I do not connect as cleanly with these types of entities, and I would prefer to not perform letter writing for them. The exception to this is Pop Culture spirits - as long as you believe they are a living entity and not a thoughtform, I will respect your judgement on that matter.
- You plan on using the letter service for something other than a letter. This is not a "spirit companion reading." I will not describe your companion's appearance or personality to you, nor will I confirm or deny their identity. I will not look into your spirit companion's past and describe it to you unless they choose to disclose details about their past. They will not be welcomed into my space before or after writing the letter. The only thing I will do with your companion is channel their words for the letter. The only questions I will answer after sending the letter will be questions about the letter itself (i.e., if you cannot read a certain passage due to my handwriting).
What are the details on shipping for this service?
If you go to checkout and the website informs you that we do not ship to your country, please notify me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell me which country you live in. Due to our backend setup, if I have not shipped to your country before, I need to manually set it up in the website's system. I am glad to deliver this service all over the world - the cost of a stamp is not much, and it can be very meaningful to have a physical letter to hold!
This listing is classified as a "physical item" in the website's catalogue, so it is not compatible to be combined in your cart with other services. Even if you choose the digital delivery option, this listing is still considered to be a physical item by the website, and may still give you trouble regarding shipment or combining with non-physical items. We apologize for any inconvenience, but if you run into trouble, please email us and we will assist you as soon as possible!
Will you channel spirits you didn't conjure?
How long will the letter be?
How is the letter written?
I do not currently provide the service to have a letter automatically written, as because of the nature of automatic writing the words are often very large and shaky, and not ideal for writing long, coherent messages. Additionally, this method is particularly unsuitable for spirits who do not already write in their daily lives.
While constructing the letter, I will call your companion to a warded and protected space and outline the expectations for their behavior while channeling the letter. Once we have reached an agreement about their behavior, I will ask them to begin to dictate their letter. Sometimes this is an easy process, but sometimes we need to converse about the topics they wish to address and how they wish to address them. Spirits communicate differently with different people depending on both parties' strengths, and this is no different for me. Often, if I am not connecting easily with a spirit's telepathic communication, I will utilize cards to help clarify a spirit's message, and frequently they send me specific, vivid imagery that I will attempt to incorporate into the body of the letter. Regardless of the method that ends up , you can be assured that the letter is entirely constructed of your spirit's own ideas and thoughts.
How can you ensure accuracy?
To ensure accuracy when channeling, I make sure that myself and my space are cleansed and warded appropriately. I generally perform a grounding ceremony just before beginning a batch of channeled letters. I am not ashamed to admit that I utilize tools such as cards and a pendulum to help me clarify a spirit's intention or meaning in a letter. Sometimes, spirits communicate primarily through images and feelings, which can be an obstacle - in this case, I utilize as many tools as I can to clarify. Channeling is no small task that I take lightly - writing a 2-page letter can often take me longer than 1-2 hours, and that is prior to re-writing it on pretty stationery.
Additionally, I like to think I have a great track record of accuracy. As of May 2021, I have channeled over 50 letters for my clients, and I have never received negative feedback. Many of those letters were for return customers. Take from that information what you will!
Why do you ask what our relationship is?
I have accepted vague entries in that box in the past, and it won't necessarily directly affect how your letter is written. But it is extremely helpful for me when I am sitting down to write your letter, and assists me greatly in helping your companion to craft an eloquent message.
Are there any rules my spirit should know about?
When it comes to the letter itself, I outline these rules with them prior to starting:
- They may divulge no large revelations. For example, if you and your spirit are not already romantically entwined, they may not confess their love for the first time in this letter. They may not state that you are their soulmate or that they share past lives with you (unless this is something you are already aware of). They may not reveal dramatic facts to you about your friends or family. This is a partial reason why it's so important for you to be specific in describing your relationship with your companion - so that I know what is acceptable for them to discuss!
- Their tone must remain friendly. If your spirit's tone or language becomes disparaging or unfriendly, I will either gently ask them to change their approach to a more constructive or uplifting one, or I will end the channeling session. I am not in the business of providing my clients with channeled letters that are mean, upsetting, or insulting.
- They may not talk about their conjurer. This is particularly for spirits I have not conjured. While a spirit is more than welcome to talk about their process of choosing you as a companion, and what that was like for them, I am not interested in providing negative gossip about the person who brought them to you. If you are hoping to confirm that a conjurer is untrustworthy, please look elsewhere.
- They must have an idea of what they want to talk about. Believe me when I say I've had spirits take weeks worth of fruitless sessions to come up with what they want to say in a letter. This is why it's so important for you to receive your spirit's consent prior to purchase - so they have some time to think about what they'd like to write to you!
I didn't receive my letter!
If you are outside of the US, please keep in mind that letter shipping through Covid can take upwards of 2-3 months. If you'd still like a digital copy, please let me know!
I didn't like my letter! Do you provide refunds?
If you felt the content of your letter did not accurately reflect your companion, please consider the point above about variable accuracy in channeling as a rule. Discernment varies from person to person, and so does how a spirit communicates. Thanks for understanding!